If you are looking to lose weight in the next four weeks, I'm going to share with you 10 Tips for quick and easy weight loss, take away these 10 tips and apply them straight away and watch the weight start to drop off!
1. Cut out the processed food, junk food and sugary drinks. If you stop eating take aways, avoid buying ready meals, crisps and biscuits from the supermarket and trade in the coke for its diet sugar free version, I guarantee you will start to see the weight coming down. It is these types of foods that are the main cause of obesity in the US and UK. You will also feel a lot healthier and have more energy through the day.
2. Keep hunger at bay by eating six smaller meals rather than two or three large ones. Eating smaller portions more often will keep your hunger at bay, and increase your metabolism. Keep a close watch on your portion size, avoid large portions and second helpings.
3. Eat fresh fiber rich foods such as vegetables, ideally a portion with every meal. These will keep your belly satisfied longer, and will also create a high nutritious environment for your body to thrive in.
4. Drink more water. Unbeknown to them, most people walk round in a state of constant dehydration. If you have every suffering an unexplained headache or feeling tired, it is more than likely that you're not drinking enough. The body needs water to function properly, this includes burning away excess fat, if it does not have enough it will not perform efficiently. Try to drink approximately 2 to 3 liters of water each day, also try to make it pure water rather than mix it with anything.
5. Do Not Skip meals! A lot of people think that they can lose weight by just skipping meals here and there, this is not the case. If you starve your body it will actually slow down its metabolism and make it harder to lose weight. Keep it supplied with a regular source of energy and you will find it more willing to burn off excess fat.
6. Go for the healthy cooking alternative. For example if you fancy a steak for dinner, trim of the fat and grill it so the excess fat can drip away rather than fry it which then means you are eating that excess fat. Always opt for grilling over frying food.
7. Stop the temptation. When you are shopping do not buy those chips, cakes or biscuits, just in case you fancy them later. If you do not have them in the house, you will not have the temptation there to have them.
8. Listen to your body. Eat meals slower giving your body chance to let you know when you're full, throwing food down does not give your body time to let you know when you're full. Always leave the table feeling content, not stuffed and ready to burst!
9. Substitute your trees / deserts for healthy alternatives. If you fancy something sugary for desert after a meal have a piece of fruit, which contains natural sugars. Rather than snacking on chocolate and crisps, have a useful of grapes.
10. Finally, make some form of exercise part of your daily / weekly routine. Go for a walk every lunch time rather than sitting still, walk when possible rather than jumping in the car.
Find a sport that you enjoy to do. If you enjoy a game of tennis, join a tennis club with your family and all go for a game a couple of times a week.
Adding resistance / cardio training into your week is a great way of losing weight. You can perform these as separate workouts, for example lift weight two days a week then jog for two or three days a week. Do not worry about bulking up because you are lifting weights, you need to eat an excess of calories for this to happen, it is a great way of burning calories and firming up your body. This is not just for the men, ladies should also use resistance training, if preferred go for bodyweight only movements rather than lifting weights.