High-intensity interval training is a very effective and efficient way of burning fat and calories without burning out your body. It is also known as sprint interval training which many track people especially sprinters are familiar with. This is a form of cardiovascular training that burns even more calories and fat than regular cardiovascular training that is much longer and more common. Short and intense workouts have been used by sprinters with muscular and low-fat bodies and other high-caliber athletes. The growing popularity of the Tacfit Commando program utilizes this concept in a very effective way.
The Tacfit Commando program has been gaining in popularity because of its innovative approach with basic, unusual, yet dynamic bodyweight exercises. These exercises combined with recovery periods, stretches, joint mobility exercises, breathing tips, and other innovations in a timely manner. You do not have to spend over an hour a day to get results. In fact, if you increase your intensity for a short duration, you should not spend hours a day on your exercises. As I embark on my personal journey with the Tacfit Commando program, here are some benefits I believe will benefit many people:
• Innovative body exercises that have worked for special operation forces and are being used by many people including athletes.
• Focus on joint mobility and flexibility for proper care of your knees, back, shoulders, elbows, and ankles.
• Teaches how to engage your core on many exercises such as push-ups and varying exercises.
• Bases it principles upon the High-Intensity Interval Training concept of high-intensity for a short duration. This makes it time efficient since a full workout is about 20-36 minutes (including warm-up and cool-down).
• Builds upon a cycle where you build yourself up to high-intensity then go into low-intensity. This prepares and enables your body to recover properly.
In addition to these benefits, the program has great step-by-step video and instructions. You will follow a specific pattern of physical fitness success that peaks at having great aerobic and anaerobic fitness. As you progress through the program, you will notice your joints and muscles feeling better with a greater range of motion. By carefully following the instructions, you will achieve optimal physical health. These are a few of the reasons why I have chosen to embark on the Tacfit Commando program. Also, it is a reason why I have chosen to market this program. You can see more information on this in my resource box area.