It isn't just a phrase, HIIT Planning is the most important part of your HIIT strategy for fitness. Motivation is one thing but planning is an altogether different animal. Motivation can give you the tools you need to begin your journey but without a plan how will you ever know when you have completed your goal.
If you don't believe me, consider these once spoken wise words...
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”
Makes a lot of sense so how or where do you begin to plan a HIIT strategy? Thankfully HIIT Fitness has sourced some of the best HIIT Plans for you and listed these below. Some are downloadable in PDF format so I guess you have no excuses left. You have a source of your HIIT equipment and a Plan of action so all you have to do is get to it.
Incidentally, Goals are another vital part of your fitness strategy. If you have no goal set then how can you ever achieve anything? Setting the correct and more importantly, an achievable goal will focus your aim, identify a target and give you a measure of your success.
Should include all of the following:
- HIIT Planning - without this, well, just remember what Benjamin said.
- Goals - required to provide a measure, without them how will you ever know success?
- Focus - something or someone needs to keep you on track.
- A whole bucketful of motivation - everyone needs this at some point, HIIT Fitness is no exception.
- A generous splash of Inspiration - we all know that someone who against all the odds achieved their goal, perhaps you are your own inspiration?
Most important of all, you should have a genuine reason for needing to do HIIT Fitness. Check out our Articles page for many inspirational reasons for taking on a HIIT Fitness strategy.
The below plans have been carefully selected to provide you with a wide range of strategies, please read and study these. Taking the time to choose the right strategy will boost your chances of success.