An all-in-one attack, the MWB1282 is your mid-range home gym that screams versatility. Pick out any muscle you want to train and this can do it, with not just one but several highly effective exercises. If you want to train a different muscle each day this is ideal, it can seamlessly interchange between the smith press, bench and cables for circuit style training too.
Smith machines are the safest alternative to a barbell for home-alone weight training, and with a substantial 135kg capacity there’s plenty of scope for development. A superior commercial grade bench can be used in conjunction or stand-alone to the whole rig, with a quick release pedal you can angle the pad from upright to decline in seconds. And not forgetting the high & low pulley stations with a range of attachments included, just to throw an alternative style of resistance training into the mix.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Information
– Lifetime Frame
– 3 Year Parts, Pulleys & Cables
– 1 Year Upholstery
Key Product Specifications
– Framework: 14 gauge 9 x 9cm round and 4 x 7.5cm tubular solid steel framework
– Upholstery: 2.5″ inch thick box stitched padded upholstery
– Paint Finish: Power coated chip resistant finish
– Guide Rods: Hollow steel 1″ (25mm) diameter for consistent smith bar tracking
– Cables: 2000lb tensile strength aircraft cables for long lasting use
– Pulleys: 4″ nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings for ultra-glide feel
– Approximate Self-assembly Time: 5-7 hours, 2 people recommended for early stages (Assembly guide, illustrations, basic tools included)
This gym has been manufactured to comply with the EN-957 global safety standards, the design has been tested for weight loading, pinch points, shear hazards, pull in and trapping hazards and similar hazards, which can arise during use of fitness equipment.
Smith press bar: Ultra-glide bushings for friction-less lifting and nine hooks; safety stops: Position to stop the Smith press lowering
Commercial grade bench: Adjusts to decline, flat, incline and upright angles, secure saw-tooth locking system and quick foot pedal
High and low pulley systems with lat bar, straight bar, d-handle and ankle strap; bench attachments: Bio-mechanically friendly leg curl
Maximum user’s weight: 300 lbs/136 kg/21.4 stone; maximum weight on Smith press: 300 lbs/136 kg; maximum weight on cables: 300 lbs/136 kg
Assembled dimensions (bench and cage): Height: 216 cm/85 inch x width (includes Smith press): 208 cm/82 inch x depth (includes bench): 201 cm/79 inch