The Marcy Pro PM4400 Leverage Home Multi Gym and Bench provides another outlet for strength training at home, the fundamental benefits to using a machine like this is primarily safety. The controlled yet natural path of motions that the Marcy Pro PM4400 uses allows you to train up to failure without concern for either racking the barbell or dropping dumbells, you simply let the weight return back to it’s starting position with ease.
Because of this safe and worry free aspect to training the knock on benefit is that you can lift heavier weights than you would normally feel comfortable doing, this is how the Marcy Pro PM4400 Leverage Home Multi Gym and Bench will expedite your muscle growth like no other weight bench or multi gym would.
Marcy have implemented some stand out innovative features on this gym that break it apart from the rest of the pack, for example, the adjustable bench can easily be moved to the side with it’s pivoted swivel design to create an open workout space for squats, rows, shrugs and more. The bench also sits on a cantilever that enables it to move back and forth depending on the exercise your performing, the benefit of this is that it puts you in the perfect position for the specific exercise for greater focus on the correct muscles.
Marcy Pro PM4400 Leverage Home Multi Gym and Bench
Key Product Features:
- Adjustable lever arm replaces barbell providing precise motion and safety
- Adjustable bench and seat pads can be set to flat, incline, decline and shoulder press
- Bench can be pivoted to the side to create a workout space
- Dual swivel/rotating accessory bar providing numerous additional exercises included
- Weight Load on Front Lever Arm: 226kg / 500lbs (Chest Press, Shoulder Press, Squats, Shrugs, Bicep Curls)
- Weight Load on Rear Lever Arm: 400lbs / 181kg (Lat Pulldown, Rows, Tricep Pushdown)
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 350lbs / 158kg / 25 Stone
- Weight Storage Posts (Per Post): 200lbs / 90kg
Adjustable lever arm replaces barbell providing precise motion;
- bench and seat pads can be set to flat, incline, decline and upright
Bench can be pivoted to the side to create a workout space;
- no cables or pulleys used, must be loaded with Olympic 2 inch weight plates
Cantilever design allows the bench to pivot back and forth;
- industrial grade steel framework and components for absolute durability
Weight load on front lever arm: 226 kg/500 lbs;
Weight load on rear lever arm: 400 lbs/181 kg;
Maximum user weight: 350 lbs/158 kg/25 stone
Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 206 x 133 x 189 cm;
Marcy Pro PM4400 Leverage Home Multi Gym and Bench Warranty: Lifetime frame, 3 years parts, 1-year upholstery