Cross trainer and exercise cycle
The York Fitness 120 2-in-1 Cycle Cross Trainer is a fantastic entry-level option when space is at a premium and an all over body workout is required.
Combining the functionality of an exercise cycle and a cross trainer in one package makes this unit an incredibly versatile piece of home training fitness equipment. Ideal for home training sessions and rehabilitation work the cycle cross trainer provides a unique workout for both the upper and lower body.
The York Active 120 2-in-1 Cycle Cross Trainer comes with a quiet 7 kg (15.4 lbs) flywheel and a smooth action three-piece crank system. The stride length measures 30.5 cm (12″) providing a comfortable stride for the average height user. There are 16 levels of magnetic resistance to challenge against, while the clear 5.75″ LCD display provides feedback on your workout.
Hand pulse sensors on the fixed handlebars provide heart rate information on the LCD screen, along with 17 programs to keep you motivated and challenged.
- 17 programmes including 12 pre-set, 3 HRC, one user, and one manual workout
- 16 levels of computer controlled magnetic resistance
- 5.75” LCD console displays time, pulse, distance, calories and more
- Ergonomic fixed and moving handlebars for lower and upper body workout
- Pulse grip sensors for heart rate measurement
- Flywheel Weight 7kg (15.4lbs)
- Stride Length 30.5cm (12″)
- 3 piece crank system
- Time, pulse, distance, speed, calories, RPM, Watt
- Heart rate measurement via hand pulse sensors
- 17 Programs (12 pre-set, 3 HRC, 1 user, 1 manual)
- Water Bottle Holder (water bottle not included)
- Length 120 cm
- Width 62 cm
- Height 152 cm
- Product Weight 42.5 KG
- Max User Weight 110 KG